What is Calendly?
Calendly, a powerful yet simple automated scheduling tool, takes the work out of connecting with others so you can accomplish more.
- Allow your invitee to schedule individual slots
- Automatically distribute meetings to your team based on availability, priority or equity
- Enable your invitee to schedule a time with multiple team members at once
- Host multiple invitees at the same event for webinars, trainings and more
- Send confirmation and reminder emails and texts to improve no‑show rates
- Add extra time before or after events
- Cap the number of meetings per day
- Avoid last minute meetings and give yourself enough time to prepare
- Display availability in your invitee's time zone with intelligent time zone detection
- Deliver an experience that aligns with your brand by removing -Calendly branding and customizing your profile
- Offer a single view of varying event types, allowing invitees to schedule with the relevant person, topic or event
- Get new and existing team members set up for efficient scheduling with useful event types
- Eliminate expense reports from each team member with one easy payment that covers all users' subscriptions
- Gain insight on invitee engagement and track campaign scheduling activity
- Connect with up to six of your Google, Outlook, Office 365 or iCloud calendars so you're never double booked.
- Allow your customers to schedule directly from your website
- Integrate directly with GoToMeeting and Salesforce, plus connect other apps through Zapier
- Accept payments from invitees as they schedule meetings with you with our Stripe and PayPal integrations
- Access Calendly links in one click and specify available times for ad hoc meetings to embed into an email
- Create custom integrations with Calendly's API